NOW AVAILABLE: Certificate Pick Up Service Monday-Friday, 8am-5:30pm at our Benton Harbor office!
Put your business on Radio Super Saver & Dining Deals and get FREE Advertising! Click here to find out how!
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
- Our Office Hours are Monday-Friday 8am-5:30pm in Benton Harbor at our office: 580 E. Napier, Benton Harbor, MI. Contact submissions, orders and pickups will only be fulfilled during office hours. We are unfortunately not able to offer pickups in South Haven.
- Orders will be processed during business hours only and generally within TWO BUSINESS DAYS. Due to the volume of orders we receive, items are not available for same-day pickup. Please watch for your order shipping confirmation email to let you know your order has shipped.
- Please order all certificates a minimum of three business days before a holiday weekend if you expect to pick up in-office.
- Please allow up to two weeks for mail delivery of certificates. Some mail routes are slower than others and most mail that isn't local to Benton Harbor & St. Joseph will ship to Grand Rapids first before making it to your location. Orders mailed will incur a $1 per order shipping fee. Pickup in-office is FREE during business hours.
- The certificate orders placed on this website are processed by an in-office certificate system during business hours. This system uses secure features and special codes are applied to each purchased certificate so our costs remain low and our participating businesses do not become subject to fraudulent certificate redemption. You cannot print certificates directly from this site or from your email.
- Each transaction you make will produce an order confirmation email. If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes of your transaction taking place on our site, check your "junk mail" or "spam box" folder in your email system first before contacting us. Be sure the email you entered in your order was correct before submitting, and avoid using workplace email addresses. Instead, try a Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook mail or other address for best results in controlling the receipt of your email.
- All orders require a phone number in order to be processed correctly. This will only be used to reference your order and will not be sold or used for telemarketing purposes.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express cards. Please be sure to use your correct Billing Address and phone number as it appears on your account for your card.
- All certificates are valid for five (5) years from the date of purchase, per State of Michigan law.
- No refunds. If you have a complaint or concern with the business, you may seek assistance from the State of Michigan to enforce state laws for redemption.
- Certificates purchased within 6 months of a business closing (announced or unannounced), the certificate may be exchanged for another from another participating business. The certificate must be of equal or lesser value. For all other situations, Mid-West Family - Southwest Michigan (WSJM, Inc.) does not offer returns or exchanges on products purchased from this site. All sales are final and buyer is responsible for all terms, conditions and fees.
- User information such as your name, address, phone number and order history/order numbers are stored on our secure server here. If you opt to have your Credit Card number saved in your user account, this information is stored securely by our processing service, Authorize.net, and cannot be accessed by our staff. It is not stored on this server. It can be removed from your account anytime by logging in and deleting the saved card from your account, or contact us for assistance.